Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh Oklahoma.....

I was just getting settled in.. I was just starting to embrace you. Nearly 18 years of my life I have now given to you. I have cried and bled and worked on these acres that are part of you. I have given you my family to help the future of this great state. Then you do this...




And this is 7:30 in the evening when I need to get things done around here. There are flowers and veggies screaming for a cold drink of water. Im recovering from doing the barn chores and trying to cool down. And now today you may break a record.. Why Oklahoma?









But wait...Isnt it always good to look on the bright side of things? Ok lets do it! One of the main things I love about Oklahoma is the sky. Its huge! Its everchanging. Its sometimes cheery and bright and other times ominous and scarey and loud! Ive always enjoyed the Oklahoma sky.







And what about all the good people we know here? And our business? And my job with State Farm?







And you know I would not have met this face if I hadnt moved to Oklahoma...








SO...


Ok, Oklahoma..I'll roll with you this summer. I'll sweat and complain and move ahead...But just so you know..I am looking forward to my trip to Pennsylvania later this year, so there!!!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment