Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Garage Sales!

I LOVE going to garage sales...I brake for garage sales..
I also brake for turtles, squirrels, deer etc...So dont follow too close..

This is what I bought last Saturday.....

Do you know what it is????





Have you seen one of these before?



Do you have one????



Its a newspaper roller...To roll up logs for a fireplace...I couldnt get it to work very well. Matter of fact, my daughter in law is having a garage sale this weekend and guess what is going in it...You guessed it...



But Im keeping this little find...

I love garage sales....Do you?????


Love,
Me









6 comments:

  1. I love garage sales. We used to have a newspaper log roller a long time ago. We never got it to work very well either. I think ours went into a garage sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have one of those too! A long time ago. We never got ours to work either. Good garage sale item! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its hilarious that everyone I talked to about it that had one couldnt get theirs to work either!!! We cant all be doing something wrong, do you think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may not work very well, but it's still quite decorative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get to many garage sales. Wish I could find cool stuff like you though! Thanks for coming by and commenting. I see you have a Yorkie too. Mine is 12 years old and spoiled rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!
    And I have a friend who makes a small fortune on Ebay, from garage sale finds.

    ReplyDelete