Friday, August 28, 2009

Goat treats

Goats love treats. Goats love lots of things but especially they love cookies and treats...I picked up a couple of new things for them on Saturday when I went to the farm store...By the way, I LOVE going to the farm store. I cant get out of there. Anyway...here's what I bought...




Something new....and boy does this smell like licorice!!! They love it too.....


And a couple of berry blocks..I think it was called Billy Goat Berry Block...



Anyway the licking and eating was on!!




They were super excited about the blocks...




Licking and licking.....





But still wondering where the cookies where....


They are spoiled....very much....
Monday I'm going to tell you about a Pineapple Pudding Cake I made...You are going to LOVE it....
Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. Do you go to any goat shows? I have a friend named Cheryl from Ponca City that goes to a lot of them. I can't wait until Monday to see the cake recipe. It sounds Yum-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)
    I am glad I came to visit you here too.
    I have not looked around everwhere yet, but I know I am liking it already!
    Bob is soooo cute!!
    I love the goats, I had no idea they made those kind of treats for goats....I bet they were saying YUMMY!!
    I will have to come back monday and check out the cake recipe and then I 'm sure I will be saying YUMMY!!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Licking is one thing. Something crunchy is another. They just wanted something to sink their teeth into. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the berry blocks. I'll have to look next time I'm at TSC.

    ReplyDelete