Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mom, make this too....

Get some corn and throw in the sink with water like this...Also go ahead and put your skewers in there too.....Then wash your hands and roll up your sleeves and get ready to make dinner...

















Cut up some chicken breast ...and

throw some of this in there...Trust me Mom, its not HOT just smokey and delicious...

and your seasonings ....

and pineapple chunks....Trust me Mom, just keep going..Ok...


Then cut up some steak chunks..This is sirloin..

Then some zucchini and coat with olive oil...














Tell me why these red peppers cost 5 times what a green one does?
Anyway...they are good and sweet so maybe that's why..regardless, grow them or splurge and buy them. Same thing..use some olive oil and salt and pepper..












Now do this to some green onion...















And stack some mushrooms... Looks good doesn't it????


Then take it all out to the grill....Don't forget to take your best dog with you too. Your dog likes to do whatever you do. Your dog thinks your wonderful..Don't let him down..
While that stuff is grilling and smoking and getting ready....Grab some of this....

Make it..Follow the directions...simple
Then bring it in and chow down....
Look Mom..You will like this...Believe me...Its good..

Mom...Don't look at my dinnerware...Its old...but it still works....
Try this tonight....Your family will be happy.
Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks and sounds so yummy and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering with this post!!! And it looks totally Weight Watchers friendly. It's my kind of meal. When's dinner? lol

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,my loving daughter, it does look very good. how long did it take to get that all together. it looks really good, but we had chicken tonight. we will try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look tasty.
    I've never grilled with skewers before. I need to start!

    ReplyDelete