Monday, August 10, 2009

My friend Tracey

If your really lucky in life, you make a good friend....


Tracey and Me



If your even luckier you get to keep them...forever...





I got lucky..

This is my friend Tracey.. I ADORE her .



She has one of the biggest hearts Ive ever known. She is funny and smart and brave. (Even tho she doesnt know she is) She rides a motorcycle and she loves her family.She has an awesome soul.......



She is married to guy from Jersey that simply worships her. He does the cooking! Wow.. And he starts her bike for her and prepares her lunch..Guess he loves her too! Smile





She has child, a daughter, who is the sweetest little girl ever....happily married to her buddy and a big dog lover!


There is nothing Tracey wouldnt do for you if you needed her. She drove hours and hours just to spend an afternoon with me once. She flew on a plane (YIKES!) even tho she is afraid to fly just to visit with me for a week.



Im just lucky to be able to call her my friend...This is us...

Here we are in Gettysburg being silly....


I cant say enough about what a wonderful person she is...She just is...




Tell me about your friend...




Love,



Me

1 comment:

  1. Melinda, I'm so happy you and Tracey are still enjoying such a great friendship! :) I have one of those now too - my friend's name is Aleta, and like you and Tracey, we would do anything, go anywhere for each other. It's great to have a healthy friendship based on mutual respect and interests - totally awesome!

    Love and hugs always,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete