Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My poor neglected bike.

I don't know why in the world I would let my bike get this dirty....Well I do know why..I don't ride it ...It has sat for the past few months in the garage gathering dust..Literally. I go back and forth on just selling it or getting on it and riding....On Sunday I decided to at least get the bike clean..





Because it was a MESS!!!







Then we decided to just go for a ride...



We went to a nearby lake..


And just sat around


And had a little picnic.





And looked at the water....





And then we loaded up and rode awhile then stopped in to see the grand ones and then home...


Because somebody was there waiting for me. And then I remembered just why my bike was so dusty. I realize why I don't ride that much. Yes, I do love him THAT much...
Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day out riding.
    I'm sure Bob will forgive you if you don't ride too often.
    Or maybe teach him to ride, too. tee hee

    ReplyDelete