Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My refrigerator

The other day I decided I was going to clean off my refrigerator. You know, take everything off of it and have the fresh clean look...I got started...







I got everything off then started looking at each item.



This one of Emma at soccer.





And T ball...




Magnets from the kids.






ASPCA stickers. (Did you know Mickeys father worked for the ASPCA as the Director of Public Relations at Angel memorial hospital in Boston? He did...) Long long ago..






Little magnets from the ASPCA that the kids like to play with and make sentences..sort of..





A cats face...


Nice things like this...




Projects ......




Drawings......




Baby faces




Soccer pictures.






Sweet hugs




And seriously...How do I put this away in a box somewhere? Tell me...




So I tried....Then I cried and couldn't put any of it away..and put it all back..sniffle...I don't care..I'm leaving it like it is....
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Keep those sweet memories on display. They make your fridge your own. Think of it as a wonderful art gallery featuring love as the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I would have taken it down, wiped down the fridge and put it all back.

    ReplyDelete