Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday and I will be off next week



I will be off next week from blogging..and working...and just about everything...Well that is unless I'm needed to come to work in which case I will, for a day...anyway..




That's just the kind of stuff you do when your

Look what I got surprised with yesterday.....

They came to my office with cake...... Look how happy they were...


They brought me hats......








And presents..and smiles....








Because they were just so excited to share in my birthday!!!






It was the best day ever!!!!













While I'm off the next week or so...Could you possibly tell me what kind of bug this is?









Mickey spotted it outside.......



I bet this thing weighs 7 lbs...Well..not really but look how big he is! About 3 inches long..!




And if it turns out to be a termite or something I will just scream.....



Ive started decorating for fall...Is it too early? Oh well...This always reminds me of my three Grand ones....The ones who will spending time with me this weekend..sleeping over and making pancakes and riding the 4 wheeler and just plain having fun....


Mom..I moved the lamps...Do you like them better now?


Do you all know that painting, "What bears do when no one is watching"?..It is a painting of I think 3 bears holding hands and dancing in a circle in the forest....I think I may have to get that and it would look perfect behind the couch there....



And I went outside and gathered a lot of flowers and weeds and sunflowers and well..a little of everything and brightened the house up some...
Look at all the stuff that was out there!!!




And look what you can do with that stuff!!






Fun....


So I'll be taking a little staycation........

Some working..some playing...
A little of everything...
Until later...
Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. What a treat for them to go the office to celebrate with you!!
    Never seen one of those bugs. YUCK!
    Have a great staycation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Grands really know how to party! Strange bugs and shrikes - I just keep learning new stuff everyday. My fall decorations started coming out this week too. I just love what you did with all your foliage, especially that one bouquet in the last picture. Have a great staycation and I'll see ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy Staycation!!!! What a beautiful fun family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday....

    That bug scares me! I really hoped that someone would identify it.

    ReplyDelete