Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moose tracks

Bob and I decided to go for a walk in the woods last night just to have a look around...The weather is now cooler and its pretty nice in the evenings. I can feel September in the air.
Its my favorite month..




Mickey has been working really hard on clearing some new paths for walking and riding our 4 wheelers..



The ice storm in 2007 really put a hard hit on our trees. The storm was something awful and I don't want to go through that again. We were without power at our house for 10 days. But because I work in insurance I had to go to work everyday and lets just say it was rough. But I made it. I will write a story about that storm sometime..And if you are in Oklahoma and went through it too, let me just say I feel your pain...



But anyway...no ice around this evening..Just some beautiful sunshine and a dog that wanted to explore...





Mommy you know there are moose in these woods, don't you?


Bob..there are no moose in Oklahoma..








Look, there are just trees and mushrooms and some squirrels....





Wait a minute...what is this????

This looks like deer tracks....




No way...MOOSE TRACKS!!! I'M OUTTA HERE!!!


Who would have guessed?

Sometimes we should listen to what are animals our trying to tell us....

Just feeling silly..

Love,

Me

4 comments:

  1. The path you walk is beautiful. You are so funny! I love the things you come up with. The moose reminded me of the doll in the tree.

    I'm making your pineapple cake for tonight. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Im excited to hear how you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there really mooses in the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love silly posts.
    I believe Bob can take that moose if it gets out of line. tee hee

    ReplyDelete