Monday, October 19, 2009

A bonfire

We had a fall party at our place this weekend.......




Which included painted faces...


And smiling faces.


Furry faced guests..


Good friends....


Everyone seemed to have a great time....


Playing games...



Plenty of food...

Plenty of fun..


I would say before Old Man Winter arrives...


Go out and pick the remaining flowers that are around and enjoy them..



Call your kids and have them come over...


Because they always want to come over to Grandmas house.
And light a bonfire.....


And have some fun.....



You'll be glad you did...


Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. thank you for providing such a beautiful place on earth and wonderful friendship
    love, lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had loads of fun! And the food looks delish. Hey, I've got those very same candle holders (somewhere!) that are in your 1st picture. Why does that not surprise me? LOL. What a sweet picture of the Yorkie. Was there any marshmallow roasting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candleholders I just picked up at goodwill for 1$ each!! And yes we did make hot chocolate and smores later on ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonfires are the best! You look like you all had a great time.....

    Yum on the s'mores no campfire is complete without that!

    Enjoy your winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, NO, AND I MISSED IT?! Where was I?
    Geez, guess I'll have to have one of my own. But I'll bet I'll not have as much fun as you did.

    ReplyDelete