Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daughter in law

Another thing in life I have been blessed with is a good daughter in law.



She makes my son happy...That is a good thing.







She puts smiles on my grand ones faces...



She teaches them right from wrong and encourages them everyday.





She lets them sleep over at my house even when we sleep outside...





We have even dressed them up and put them in containers and stuff..







Yes she is a good daughter in law because she even knows Ive done this to Emma...and still lets me keep her sometimes.





And in my care, they have climbed fences and she still lets them come back.





Heck I tag along all the time...sometimes dressed up as a cat.



Do you notice that someone is pulling my tail here?



Yes my DIL is a good egg...She is always up to having fun with the kids. Seriously, whatever they want to do.





Shes a keeper of my family. She loves them. She takes the best care of them. She takes care of me and mine. She had a lot to endure joining this crazy family. We all had to learn about each other. Those things dont happen overnight. She married an only child. That in itself can be tough. But through all these 10 years, we are a family. I really couldnt have hand picked a better wife for my son or mother for my grand ones. I love her.







Were keeping her.



Love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that sista!!
    But you are A GREAT Mum, wife, friend and Grandmama.
    And that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, such a sweet post. Sounds like a dream come true for all Mothers!

    ReplyDelete