Thursday, October 15, 2009

If walls could talk

I was just noticing last night that I have so many *sayings* around my house...




This is true, dont you think?



And so is this.


This is what you see as you enter my house... WARNING



When I am an old woman I shall wear purple

I really like this. Have you read it?

My beloved Pennsylvania



And what we have we owe to "udders".




From Emma...



And of course...its Grandmas house...



Always loved this..passed down through Mickeys family..

And now in our house and one day in one of my grandchildrens home.



Of course, it is the best place to be..a loving family..


This is Octobers page from a calendar my boss gave me this year. Each month is something different done with our names...This one is my favorite.

Spooky huh?
What do your walls say?
Love,
Me









1 comment: