Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The playroom

The middle bedroom in my house is also the grand ones playroom, where most of the toys are kept. This is where you will find things like Thomas the Train...





I love Thomas. Have you ever watched any of the episodes? Fantastic.. We also went to visit Thomas the train in OKC a couple of years ago. The kids loved it!





I think this is the Weebles house...





And of course there has to be plenty of Pet Shop things... And seriously..I bought approx 200$ of pet shop stuff at a yard sale for 8$.....




And a stuffed animal or two...or a stuffed Shrek....





I also have a chalkboard in that room
just for them to draw.......


And I have a distinct feeling that this is supposed to be me..



Im going to have to ask Emma.


Hopefully she will say no....




Love,

Me

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved Weebles. When we moved last year we took all of the weebles toys our kids had down to our son's house. I think there was even a weebles haunted house. I'll have to ask him. That Emma is quite the artist.

    ReplyDelete