Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Someone came home

After days and days...and days of searching and calling....and going around yelling...DIPSTICK!
DIPSTICK!! DIPSTICK!!!!! Someone came home....Well it was 2 days...2 FULL days...



No explanation....No excuse.....No nothing...Not saying a word....






Was just outside this morning when I walked out to get the paper.


No Im sorry...No I heard you calling but didnt feel like coming home...No nothing...

Just home...


And Im happy...and relieved and boy have I learned a lesson.

Never search for a cat. They will come home when they feel like it. They may even hear you calling for all you know and still stay away until they are just ready to come back...

And Mom, just wanted to say that NO the cat is not on the table...Nope..He isnt..I dont care how it looks ....

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Yep, they have a mind of their own.
    He was just out on a walkabout.
    And...Melinda's Mom....I don't see a table either. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yea! The prodigal cat has returned. Looks like Dip received a feast as well - but not on the table, that's for sure. So glad to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Melinda. I was just over at Twisted Fencepost and replied to her Wheedle. I always respond before I read the other comments because it's just what I do. I don't want to get distracted by other answers. Guess what I found when I read the comments - your 1st thought was of the song "Spooky" too! That made me smile.

    ReplyDelete