Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun with Emma

When Emma comes to Grandmas house





we have fun...



We do projects.




and do taste tests of cinnamon...straight...whew!


We have nice long talks about lots of things..........






Emma was singing "Row, Row, Row your boat".

She sang...

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I'm a submarine....



New one on me.





We carved pumpkins, fed the goats, had pizza, made pancakes.











We enjoyed a beautiful sunset....









Emma makes me really really happy. She's full of fun and life.









She's a flurry of activity.


And she LOVES me! A LOT!


And we have our LOVE of animals in common.
But Grandma, you have to talk to them in cat talk not "whoman talk" .

My sweet Emma.


Love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Emma's new, updated lyrics made me laugh! And then I got to the bottom of your post and laughed even harder at her ". . .not whoman talk." How much fun you have with her and I'm sure she has just as much fun with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest and the cutest post!
    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look like Dipstick.
    Hm!!
    Lucky you, lucky Emma.
    Lucky me that I'll meet Bob.

    ReplyDelete