Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


This is a picture from a couple of years ago when Mickey and Bob and I went camping. We had a really nice time..Just cooking and fishing. Bob went swimming and a little fishing himself!!


Looking back, he looked much thinner and younger..
Just like Mickey and me!
:)
I will be cooking for awhile...and eating ....and being with my family..
Have a really safe and wonderful Thanksgiving..Enjoy yourself.
Dont forget to give thanks for all you have.
Until later.
Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you and all the new animal loving blogging friends I've made in the past few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I wish for you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiviing, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING SIS. LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS U. TELL MICK NOT TO EAT TOO MUCH

    ReplyDelete