Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More camera fun

We have had a lot of fun with the wildlife camera. Its interesting to see just what kind of creatures are walking around in your woods...



Sometimes its very surprising.....




And sometimes....You might just get Emma with her Poppa.....



Or father and son checking on things...It always makes me laugh to see how concerned and interested they are about the camera.

Do you have a camera like this? What kind of things do you see?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. I don't have one of those cameras but both my husband and I want one. Ooohhhh! Maybe that's what I could get him for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't. But wish I did.
    A friend of my son put one up on the back side of our property and someone stole it.
    We're pretty sure who, but can't prove it.
    The mean neighbor strikes again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, Can you tell me the model of your camera? I really am thinking of getting one for my husband for Christmas and have been looking online, reading reviews, etc. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete