Thursday, November 19, 2009

Next ... Nannys house

Anyone that still has their Grandmother..Call them now...please... Tell them how much they mean to you and how they have influenced your life.
















Grandmothers are special people...I thank my lucky stars at 50 years old, I still have my Grandma....






So...after leaving my Moms, we headed to my Grandmas house..

















My Nanny...














Who was having a birthday.......





One that I would not have missed for anything....




We had the best time....





And for some reason...Bob thought it was ok to get on Nannys table at one point. I can assure you, that NO that was not allowed in this house..no way...but I snapped a quick picture, asked him what in the world he thought he was doing...and promptly got him down..Nanny, thankfully, was taking a nap...whew!!!



We had 22 people for her party....I love being with her and staying at her house...Its home to me...


I had emailed the local newspaper and had them put an article in requesting a card shower. She had over 50 cards at last count...


Ok..Here's the scoop on Lebanon bologna for those who never had it...





And chicken corn soup...I will make some soon and post the recipe for you...Its simple and great..


Ok next week I will be talking about the rest of our trip...Which includes, a goat..a horse and some weimaraners http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimaraner ...Oh and another sweet little boy..Evan.




More later...






Love,




Me

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are very lucky to still have your Grandma!
    All of mine are gone, but I said a little hello to them anyway.
    Thanks for the recipe link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandma doesn't look a day over 60! You tell her we said so! And yes, you really are lucky to still have your grandma.....

    ReplyDelete