Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No post today

Are you going to tell the rest of the stories about our trip, Mommy?

Not today Bob..


Why am I not blogging today? Well I AM blogging but not the usual stuff...



The answer is because I have horrible red welts and bumps all over my body....And Im miserable..They are itchy and driving me nuts. Even so, I am at work. My face looks like...well red and bumpy..I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning..I'll let you know what she says...I would show you a picture but its just too creepy...really.... Besides I like this one of Marley much better...Marley really missed me while I was away. She stayed home and spent a few days with the Grandones at their house...She was very happy there, I hear.


I took over 400 pictures on our trip...I cant wait to share...This camera is a big part of my life these days...I love it..


Ok I will be back in form soon...I promise..


Love,

Me

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Melinda! I'm so sorry to hear about your red welts & bumps. Hopefully the doctor will have something to take care of them right away. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, geez! I feel so sorry for you. I know you must be miserable.
    I hope the doctor has given you something for fast relief!!!

    ReplyDelete