Monday, November 16, 2009

The world traveler...



And no, I'm not talking about me...I'm talking about my mother in law.

Shes been everywhere....All over the world.

When we visited last week, she shared this with us. Just look at all the wonderful places this woman has traveled to.




And these too...


And many more...






As for me...just going back home to Pennsylvania is about the extent of my travels..
My mother in law was very gracious to us.
She was expecting us but not Bob until the last day. We assured her he would be well behaved and not get on any of her furniture...Certainly not!

Its not like I would allow my dog to get on someone else's bed...No way..Not me...



I loved seeing Bobs picture in her study...



Her house is very whimsical....





And interesting...





And charming..




We enjoyed being with her and listening to her stories. She loves to laugh. She adored Bob. She really did..

Bob was very relaxed there...we spent 3 nights at her house.....Then we traveled on...


More to come...
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Your mother-in-law must have so many wonderful stories about all the places she's been! Her home is charming and I love her little mouse with the watch/clock. The picture of Bob on the chair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She HAS done some traveling.
    I've never been west of the Mississippi or out of the USA. Only dreamed of one day visiting far away places.
    Bob is so cute!
    I just love that mouse!

    ReplyDelete