Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Almost time.

Just a few more days to go!!!

I cant wait till Christmas eve when these little people come over!!





This is us last weekend making pancakes. Its our tradition.

I got all three new pajamas and they couldn't wait to wear them.
Do you ever shop at Ross? I love Ross.
I found this there...I don't know what it was really for, maybe a planter? I don't know but this is how I am using it...

I love it!


Going out to lunch today with the office. Shopping for food tonight...One more day of work..Then cooking like crazy for the party Thur's night.

It is the most wonderful time of the year....
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. They are SO cute in their new jammies!!
    Tonight's the night. My grandones will be here tonight, too.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND THE REST OF THE GANG ON PEEBLY!!!
    May all your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete