Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hummingbird Nest

Have you ever found a hummingbird nest? They are very hard to spot. I personally have not found one but one of my insureds brought me one she found.



Mickey put some clear spray stuff on it to make it easier to handle because it really is a delicate thing....







Then I put this little fake hummingbird in it and put it on my credenza here at work...I love it!!!



Now when my friend comes into the office, she can see the little gift she gave me...



Have you ever spotted one?



Tell me.



Love,

Me

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen one and I know we have hummingbirds around here. It looks so cute on your credenza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful friend to bring you such a treasure. I've never seen a hummingbird nest before. It looks great on your credenza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!
    No, I haven't. But I'll be sure to start looking next spring.
    Putting it on the credenza is a great idea. It will make her smile each time she comes in. And we can all use all the smiles we can get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen one! How neat!

    ReplyDelete