Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ants in the pants

Ever play this game?


Well, its a blast!!!

You try to flip these ants up into Sponge Bobs pants...The kids loved it!!



I tried but I never could get as many in as these guys did.


They made fun of me....I deserved it...I am not very coordinated. I stumble a lot. For no reason. I'm the one that trips over their shoe laces. Even when they are tied. Weird.
After a few games it was on to other things..Like doll house...
With rabbits and bears....

And computer games.

With adult supervision.

But the thing that this one would do all day long, if I would allow her, would be to get into some of my jewelry boxes....

She gets the biggest thrill from this. Its really cute. For Christmas, grandma got her a jewelry box of her very own and put some trinkets in it. But for some reason, she prefers playing with the jewelry at grandmas house.

What did you do this weekend?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

5 comments:

  1. Melinda, what a sweet life! Love your blog, the kids and the sweet furbaby faces. Keep up the good work saving our homeless animals in the middle of the country. I'll do my part too, on my side. Little by little we can make a difference!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you must have had! The pictures are almost as adorable as the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost embarrassed to say...

    I took my daughters' lead on Sunday and stayed in my jammies and played on my computer allllll day! It was delicious! Now, Saturday I did work a bit, cleaned, laundry, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that game before but we've never had one before. Looks like one even older kids (like me) could have fun with. The doll house and its occupants are so cute. Oh, the treasures you can find in a jewelry box! Wonderful memories your grands will have.

    I took our tree down, made pepperoni rolls, did some laundry, washed dishes and tried to stay warm. It was -5 when we left for church yesterday morning. Brrrr! Much nicer today though. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've played that game before, but it wasn't SpongeBob. It's harder than it looks!
    This past weekend we spent doing some home repairs. And we aren't done yet.

    ReplyDelete