Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Happy birthday my dear Mommy..


I love you.....
I wish I could be with you on this special day .....
But I am sending you wishes from far away.....
You are my mother, my friend, my heart...
It hurts me so to be apart...
But even tho I'm far away...
I want to share in your special day...
This poem is crazy and simple but true...
Bottom line is.... I love you.
Ps...Aren't you glad I didn't try to make a living as a poet?
Happy birthday my Mommy...
Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, LOVE THAT POEM!
    So sweet!!!
    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELINDA'S MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, I think that is a right fine poem!

    Melinda's Mom, Sending birthday wishes and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, I've passed along an award to you. Please check my blog today for the info.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete