Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The many faces of Bob



This is his face when he found me......He was lost....Probably for a long time. I had to cut burrs from his hair. He had ticks all over....He looks so lost and forlorn here ....






And he was really young.




Time went on. He became one of the greatest joys ever.






I have taken approximately 17 million pictures of Bob.


From every angle imaginable..



Sometimes he looks away.





Other times he lets me do whatever..




He knows how handsome he is.




Even his ears are beautiful.




Some of the pictures are just plain strange.





Others are sweet and adorable...




He has been a delight.



Love,

Me



4 comments:

  1. I always love seeing the pictures you take of Bob. He's very photogenic.

    You'll have to check my post tomorrow about Smoke. I wrote it on Monday and scheduled it to run on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Bob and his many photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one in the header with the snow on his chin, too.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who snaps more pictures than necessary of my critters.
    Bob is adorable and your pictures have captured that.
    But if you're like me....you keep snapping trying to get even cuter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob is one cute dog. Very handsome indeed. Looks like he's a lot of fun, too.

    ReplyDelete