Friday, January 22, 2010

Staying home this weekend

This is where I will be this weekend.

I woke up with a fever night before last and have not been myself since.


Some swollen glands to top it all off....


I wont be feeling like playing many toy games with Bob and Marley..

They will just have to understand.
Ok..back to the chicken soup and orange juice...And yes I am at work today. But I only have 1 and a half hours to go then Im going to my home.
And there I will rest and get back to normal...whatever that is..

Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. why did you not call me??? when you are sick i do not want to read it on your blog. i will call you ...bad girl.. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom...sigh...I will call you in just a bit when I get off work..Your hilarious..Im ok...Or I will be..Nothing serious..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, So sorry to hear you're under the weather. Get lots of rest this weekend and tell Mickey you need some pampering. I'm sure Bob and Marley sense you're not feeling well so I'll bet they'll be right there showing you how much they care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're sick, but I am right there with you. Nasty head cold.

    Get to bed, invite a dog up, and rest.

    ReplyDelete