Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thoughts of 2009

Looking back on 2009.

We finally got to meet this little guy. Mickeys great nephew.



We attended many soccer games. My lovely daughter in law.



Alice joined our clan.


Bob and Marley had lots of good times.



I turned.......50



Emma started basketball.



The girls perfected cracking eggs ...


We had a blizzard over Christmas.


Dylan won an award for reading 130 books. Hes super smart and a good cook too!

Someone cut their ponytail. (Praise God!)


So he could look presentable when visitng his mother back in Pennsylvania.


We had birthday parties.


Visited a museum for kids.


Played many t ball games.


Had visitors from far away.


Had a new addition to the family. And I got to see my Mommy too!! (Love you Mommy!!!)

And someone turned 90. My wonderful Grandmother. My Nanny..


It was a great year.
Looking forward to 2010.
Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. You did have a wonderful year! Thank you for sharing all the beautiful memories and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great year! Seeing the picture of Emma in her basketball uniform reminds me - is basketball on tap for this year too?

    Stay warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Emma has a game tomorrow..I will be there..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2010 is even better for us all!!

    ReplyDelete