Monday, February 15, 2010

5 year old girls basketball

Whenever I show up at Emmas games she is overjoyed. She will tell her team mates..Look! There is my Grandma..!!!


They look and shrug their shoulders..Big deal...But Emma is happy about it...And stops every chance she gets and smiles at me...


When shes not blocking someone...



Possibly her own team mate..or maybe no one at all...just blocking for the sake of blocking..






Or stopping in mid game to smile at Grandma...






Cause that's just Emma....





I want to be more like her...I want to stop and enjoy the moments more. She does that...She takes it all in..Shes pretty cool... And if that means stopping in the middle of a game to smile at your grandma..well, then so be it....

How awesome is it to be loved so much?

Love,

Me

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest post!
    Wish all my g-kids were closer. I love to see their smiles.

    ReplyDelete