Sunday, February 28, 2010

I promise. Spring is coming...

We had some wonderful weather this weekend. Finally! We took a long walk in our woods on Saturday afternoon....We were looking for life!! We found it too!

Deer ....
Raccoon

Bob
Yes, you...

Mickey



And me...
The ground is saturated here, as it is in most of the country right now. We have a muddy mess ahead I'm sure. The temps are supposed to be in line this week, which should range in the mid 50's they say.


I already see some signs of spring...


And also some winter casualties...

But its all part of the process....Soon the cardinals will be replaced with the *birds of summer*.

Oh the birds are back, the birds are back, Oh the birds are back in town... Whoops, sorry. Got carried away there...

Did you know I love Mickey?
This week I want to talk about Mickeys favorite hobby.... I'll let you guess what that might be.
I also want to show you this process called plastic wrap...How cool is that?
Until then. Enjoy your life. Look for the signs of spring. Do something that makes you happy. Try something different, like the plastic wrap image above on one of your photos. Or take a different way to work....

Take a walk. Take some time. Take it all in. Take care.
Until later............
Love,
Me.

2 comments:

  1. I have been outside looking for spring, too.
    And I have found a few hints that spring is on its way.
    And you have confirmed it. YAY, spring is almost here!!! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts this week. I know you love Mickey and I'm curious about his hobby although I have a few ideas. And I want to know all about the plastic wrap process. And who wrote that lovely poem?

    ReplyDelete