Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lend a hand, if you can....


Old man winter is hitting some areas really hard....Especially the east coast, back where my people live...My mom, and grandmother and mother in law and sister in law and... oh just a whole lot of loved ones....



If your able...please help someone that might need it...



Check on the elderly. Just a phone call might mean the world to someone....They may not have any family that checks on them or brings them milk and bread and hot cocoa...




Feed the birds if you can....They love it...




If your so inclined, put out some corn for the deer...Its hard for them to get their own food right now...



And also, if you happen to know a dog that needs a nice treat, get it to them, if you can...please do...I bet you will feel good inside just knowing that someone else is better for your deed...whatever it may be...large or small...It all counts...



Bob told me so...
So its true..
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. The little birds have landed on the ground just below our bird feeders and some have landed on the fence railing but for some reason they just don't hop on up. I keep watching and hoping. Our does are really partying it up at the deer feeders though.

    Our Sunday School class is hosting a Valentine's Day banquet for singles and our Senior folks. I'm one of 3 who volunteered to make cobblers so I've been testing some peach cobbler recipes. I think last night's test is the one I'm going to use.

    Even though it's still cold, isn't it nice to see the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder post!
    Love that first picture. Looks like Bob is "after" something.

    ReplyDelete