Monday, February 8, 2010

Simply....Play Doh

When was the last time you sat down and played with Play Doh?




If its been longer than a week ago...well...thats certainly too long..




Odd are, your view outside looks something like this....






And odds are, if you have a 5 year old child or even a 5 year old grandchild, they need to be occupied at this point doing something with their hands...instead of making funny faces at you...






So get out the Play Doh. If you don't have it on hand, then go out and buy some. Its very reasonable in price. I bought 4 different colors for less than 2$...A bargain!




Then get that five year old busy....



You can even break out the toothpicks and make even more things possible..

All in all, it will be a great time...As if you didn't have anything better to do...You know why?



Because in reality...you don't have anything better to do....

Just ask the five year old..They will tell you whats really important..

So listen...
You may even find you enjoy making your own Play Doh creation....


Hows your winter coming along?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. It's a wet winter down here.
    I love play dough! I think Boo has some hiding in his closet. I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids used to love playing with play dough. Then when G1 and G2 came along, Daughter didn't much like for them to play with the stuff because she thought it was too messy. So they played with it at my house. I'm not sure if Son's kids get to play with it but I'm pretty sure I've bought them some before. I'll have to ask. I love the bright colors. The creations that came from your house were great!

    ReplyDelete