Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The birds of winter

I think Saturdays snow was it....Winter is over.....Finally...




I thought I would get the last pictures of the birds that congregate around our house in the winter.


If you happen to like these little finches,


get yourself a feeder like this! They love it. Thistle...



Cats love to watch. They really do...

So as the snow came down,



and the Oklahoma wind blew,

I took these pictures pretty much knowing this would be the last of the season like this.



See you birdies later!!!!




Warmer days are just around the corner and then it will time for the bluebirds and butterflies...Wooohoooo!!
Are you glad winter is over?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad winter is over - and it had better be! Think I'm going to have to look for one of them there finch feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you've convinced me,too. Gotta have one of them finch feeders.
    Yay! Old Man Winter is taking a good long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete