Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dog cookies

I came across these cookies made for dogs...


Look at this...No added salt, no refined sugar, no artificial flavors..

They are made by Three Dog Bakery.



And they are JUST FOR DOGS!

I think the box is just so cute. Look at the founding sister..
Amazing Gracie..


Dottie..


And Sarah Jean...


And how delicious do they look?


Its nice for an old girl with only two teeth to have a treat she can actually enjoy.

I actually found these at Walmart.



Some of the ingredients are:
Honey
Carob chips
Molasses
Dried egg
Vanilla


Marley loves them.....Give them a try..
Whats your dogs favorite *treat*? Tell me.
Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. I made some dog biscuits the other day. I baked them too long and they are hard as bricks. But the dogs love them.
    In my defense, I determined they will be good for cleaning their teeth. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also get these online at threedog.com - great review! Love Three Dog Bakery products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Marley has a treat to enjoy!

    The favorite treat around our house is the one I make with baby food meat and wheat germ.

    ReplyDelete