Sunday, March 7, 2010

Emmas first cookbook


All 3 Grandones came over this weekend. They all had new books..

Emmas, a cookbook.

Hannah Montana cookbook..

Grandma! Can we make a recipe? Yes..lets pick one..






So we went about making a salad...


Do you see that little tooth on the bottom, the one in the middle to the left? Well, before Emma went to bed that night, that tooth was out. Shes 5.




It turned out pretty well, Emmas first recipe.

She was really proud of herself...


Even little Ben, the grand dog, came along..


Addy? Do you want to go outside and play?


So we went out and decided to take advantage of the Oklahoma winds.

And do some kite flying....


Then we hiked in the woods and fed the goats..Then we rode the 4 wheeler ..

Then we played with some magnets.


And played Uncle Wiggly..


And told jokes.


Hey Grandma! Why did the banana go to the dr's? I dont know.
Because he didn't PEEL good!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

What kind of things did you do this weekend?


Tell me.
Love,
Me




PS..I apologize for the blurry photos lately. I need to update my glasses it appears..Its just getting around to doing it..Sigh....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm going to have to look for that cookbook. I know a little girlie that would just love to have a "Hannah Tannah" (that's the way she says it) cookbook.

    I don't think I've seen or heard about Ben before. He's super cute!

    Kite flying! I'm going to have to go out to the shop and find ours before Easter weekend when the OKC grandkiddos are here. That and the fishing poles.

    I'm going to have to call G3 tomorrow and tell him Dylan's joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes! Uggh!!
    I should have visited you, sounds like a whole lot more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete