Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Garden plans

I cant wait to start growing things again!



I am definitely going to be planting lots of flowers for cutting..






And growing some caladiums..


And some peppers


Sunflowers for sure!!


Getting the dirt better in the raised beds..


Homegrown tomatoes..I cant wait!!!


And squash! Delicious and good for you too!



I'm going to fill the pots with lots of flowers!

And coleus...I LOVE them!




I cant wait to start!


What will you be growing?


Tell me.


Love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Cucumbers, tomatoes and pumpkins for sure. Maybe some peppers. As far as flowers go we plan to plant some sunflowers and bedding plants. We also want to plant at least 2 trees this year. More if our pocketbook can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I'm tryong something different, starting my plants from seed. I have bell peppers about 4 inches tall and a eggplant about 2 inches tall. Saturday I planted 5 different kinds of tomatoes and replanted about 4 more eggplants. In a couplr of weeks I will plant cucumbers and squash. Then last but not least I will plant okra. My tomatoes and okra will go into my earth boxes and my cucumbers and squash will go into hanging buckets on the old swing set the grandkids don't play on anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, let's see...tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, banana peppers, green beans, sunflowers, corn and whatever else I can squeeze into the garden.
    I kinda got my spring hope knocked outta me. Can't wait till I get it back.

    ReplyDelete