Thursday, March 18, 2010

My friend Tracey

This is my friend Tracey from Virginia.....She is my twin even tho we aren't the same age. We like the same things....

Like our motorcycles...




Like Abe Lincoln..This is when we met in Gettysburg Pennsylvania...She drove 5 hours one way and spent two nights in a motel just to spend a few hours with me...Shes like that.



She has a heart as big as the state of Virginia. AND that is saying a lot!


She has one child. A daughter, Cara. Just as sweet as her Momma.. Cara had cancer last year and beat it! It was a very scary time for everyone..



And this is Traceys husband Jesse. Who I fondly refer to as *Jersey*. Why? Because that is where he is from! What else? These two were totally made for one another. Two peas in a pod so to speak.



Sometimes you meet someone and it just works. Sometimes you get lucky and meet someone that remains your friend throughout your lifetime..


Sometimes it happens...I'm glad.


How about you? Tell me about your friend.


Love,

Me



1 comment:

  1. A good friend like that can't be beat. My very dear friend, Kristin, could actually be my daughter. She is a year older than my own daughter and her husband - a truly wonderful man - is the same age as my son. The two of them could be twins! Kristin and I often laugh at how much her husband and my son are alike. You may remember that Kristin, her husband and I went to see "Wicked" this last summer together. She is truly one of a kind and so, so special to me.

    ReplyDelete