Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The sheer power of vinegar










I had read several things through the years about using vinegar for a multitude of things...






Then I read that PW uses vinegar for cleaning her hair occasionally..






Well..let me tell you, it works!!!!!






This morning I poured about a half cup of white vinegar in a glass and then filled it 3/4 of the way up with warm water...then in the shower I poured the solution over my wet hair and let it do its thing for a couple of minutes..then washed it out and shampooed as normal..What a difference!!! My hair is shiny and smooth and silky today....






I use all kinds of products on my hair on a daily basis..gel and boost and hair spray and just about everything you can think of to make it do *something*...That can create quite a build up after awhile..The vinegar completely takes all that out! Its amazing..






Try it, I promise you will be happy....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to be sure to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I saw Ree's post, too.
    Did you know that it also helps your hair to grow?
    Thanks for reminding me to get back to using it. I forget until I'm in the shower and then it's too late.

    ReplyDelete