Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st

My son called me this morning and said that one of our trucks was steaming and running hot and the engine was knocking...I was to get in touch with Mickey and let him know.


Which I did...In my mind, I was already arranging a tow truck and planning on calling the mechanic that had just worked on that truck to let him know that he probably did something wrong and evidently owed us a new engine. What a way to start the day.

Then my husband informed me that my son was playing an April fools joke on me. I fell hook, line and sinker...

Why do people do this? I ask you.

But you know something? Besides being almost Easter, and April fools day, today is my sister in laws birthday.

I love you Sue!! Happy Birthday!!!
Sue is just one of those people you want to be around. Shes smart, funny and witty. Shes just one of those kind of people that are terrific and sweetly modest. Like, she could have invented penicillin but she would never tell you. You know, like that..
Ps. Susan, your brother says he will call you tonight.
Has anyone pulled a trick on you today?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. I think I just read an April Fool's joke.
    Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one pulled an April Fool's joke on me this year but your son sure got you good! Your bunny people are SO sweet. Blessings to you and yours this Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one got me. But I got a few on Facebook. Something about there being an extra horse in the pasture. tee hee

    ReplyDelete