Friday, April 9, 2010

Emmas Tonsils

Emma is just fine...Everything went according to plan...No problems...


I took a day off work to help out with the grand ones while Emma had her surgery...

We went to my house and had some breakfast...Which consisted of Blackberries, macaroni and cheese, ravioli, Doritos, root beer, a Lebanon bologna sandwich, and chocolate milk.

And a couple of slim jims..

Dylan wanted to show you the art of eating blackberries...

And what happens when they are a little bit tart..
And you suddenly realize that...
Hes a natural born comedian...


He decided he wanted to "meditate"..


I didn't know this was done sitting in a tree..
.
He informed me that during meditation you feel you are floating in the air....


My grandchildren are weird. But a good weird.


So we waited for Emma to get home so we could go see her. We played and ate and played.

Finally she was home!!! We gave her a few hours to get better then we went to see her. She was just fine. A little swollen and a little sore but just fine. She told me she "misted" me..
I sure did "misted" her too..

And all was well in the family again. Never underestimate a good doctor, prayer and some tree meditation...

I know I was going to finish the goat story today but it doesn't look like I will have time to do so. Please forgive me and I will do that next week.

In the meantime, have a great weekend....What are your plans?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Emma is doing just fine. I thought a lot about her (and you) yesterday. That was quite a breakfast you all had. I don't think I would have ever thought of meditating in a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all went well with Emma and her tonsils!
    The art of eating blackberries is disposing of the seeds gracefully. tee hee
    We call those trees thinkin' trees. (Or, think in trees) tee hee

    ReplyDelete