Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter.....

Have a wonderful Easter!!!




I hope your weather is pretty...


I'm going to pick up my new glasses in a few minutes. I'm happy that I will finally be able to see!! And perhaps my pictures will be clearer....

That would be a good thing..


Getting off work early today and someone is meeting me here to go shopping and to spend the night..

Then soccer tomorrow, an oil change and some cleaning..


And some quality Bob time...


Next week I want to share with you a story about "The Goat Lady"...


And also my real life friend, also affectionately called "The Goat Lady"...
What are your weekend plans?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. If I don't get this painting done, there's not gonna be anything but painting this weekend. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son and his family are coming in tonight. I've got some fun things planned for the kiddos including an Easter egg hunt. We have a family photo session tomorrow so hopefully the rain will be gone by then. We've been busy the last couple of days. Bought a couple of trees and hopefully we'll get those planted after that rain goes through. Really need to be baking right now instead of reading blogs but I'll get there.

    Have a wonderful time with Miss Emma. Tell her good luck with her soccer game.

    Easter blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete