Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last of the Easter pictures...

This Easter was really great....



But I guess its time to put away all the rabbits now..


Spring decorating is a lot of fun because you get to use REAL stuff!


Natures display of beauty cant be beat.

Its fresh and beautiful...


Sunday on Peebly was spent with family.. Enjoying a terrific meal and hunting Easter eggs.

Just hanging around the house and having fun.

And getting out and enjoying the wonderful weather.


And I counted my blessings....1 2 3


Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. Pineapple Upside Down cake is one of the favorites around our house too.

    As the old hymn goes, "Count your blessings, name them one by one. . ." What wonderful blessings we both have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took a day of rest also. Well, mostly. We had cleaning up to do first thing. Then I got to spend a lot of the day in the kitchen. You know, it's a MOM thing.
    But we did hunt Easter eggs. That was a lot of fun. And you know me, I hunted with the camera. And got some great Easter shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and BTW, I love that picture of Bob!

    ReplyDelete