Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When life hands you tomatoes

then make sauce!!! Which is what I did. Tonight we shall have chicken parmigiana with the fresh sauce....

Now if you were trying to beat the heat would you do this?

Me either! Especially when I could walk into the house and be in the air conditioning and lay on the soft couch. Silly cat.

Marley is getting older. She is barely able to see out of her left eye now. Cataracts I'm assuming. Bless her heart.


Here's a glimpse of the back porch lights we decided on.


Love them....



The work continues at the house. Will take more pics this weekend to show you....



Whats new?
Tell me.
Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. Pretty new lights!

    Cats are definately heat seeking missles packed into a little furry body... I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those lights!

    Bless Marley's heart. I'm so glad she has a good home with people who truly love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda! I made chicken parmigiana the other night, too...(but cheated and used a ready-made marinade sauce). Your homemade sauce sounds yummy! Nothing beats homemade!
    The lights you chose are so beautiful...and what sweet fur people you have!
    Hugs to you,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your cat is like me, when I get warm, I get sleepy. But I think I could find a more comfortable place to take a nap besides on the gravel.
    Love the lights!
    I love chicken parmigiana, but my guys, not so much. So I don't make it often. Maybe the next time you make it I could get an invite? tee hee
    Right at the minute all I am doing is homework. It's the end of the semester and everything is stacking up. Finals are next week. Ugghhhhh

    ReplyDelete