Tuesday, August 17, 2010

About to hit the road


Hi..This is Bob..Mommy says we are getting ready to hit the road. Take a trip. Discover America. That kind of thing. I say..Just as long as I can sit on her lap the whole time, I'm good!


She says we are going back to Pennsylvania to help out her Nanny. Seems that she fell and has been getting better and now able to go back to her home. She needs my mommy to get her settled back in.

We will spend a lot of time in this kitchen, cooking and visiting.

I hope to be able to get outside and walk around the pines and maybe chase a cat or two. I love exploring the land in Pennsylvania. It is a lot different than Oklahoma.


My mommy said that this lady will be visiting us too.! I am happy about that because she sure loves me. I love her too. I don't see her nearly enough..



My daddy is going over to spend time with his own mommy. Doesn't she look nice?




I am going to be one happy boy. I love traveling.

I sure hope my friend Susan comes up to Nannys to see me. Her house was a lot of fun to visit the last time. We will be busy taking care of Nanny so I don't think I will get to Susans house this time.


Ok folks...Gotta get packed. Will be blogging a lot when we get back. I'm sure my mommy will take a lot of pictures. I'm so excited.
Love,
Bob.

4 comments:

  1. I AM WAITING TO SEE YOU TOO BOB. CANNOT WAIT TILL I SEE THE LITTLE WHITE CAR COME DOWN MY DRIVE ON THRUSDAY. TELL YOUR MOM AND DAD TO BE VERY CAREFUL. WE WANT YOU ALL TO HAVE A SAFE TRIP. WAITING TO SEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bob,
    Try not to be a bad "back/side/lap seat driver".
    I hope you find lots of cats to chase and new smells to snerf.
    Tell your Mom we'll miss her, but hope you all have a safe trip and a very productive visit with Nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip, Bob! We'll miss you but know you'll be back soon enough. Take care of your mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Nanny get's better soon, and you enjoy your trip, what a great place to run and jump and explore.
    You look like the dog I had when I was growing up named Toy!

    Quick note to invite you to hop over to my blog where I'll ad updates regarding Jan at Animal Talk, my SIL so you can keep informed on her condition post surgery.

    ReplyDelete