Friday, August 13, 2010

We are a crazy bunch

My family.


We are definately a crazy bunch...

We started out that way....


Some of it came from my mother..


The rest we picked up on our own...




Then we had kids of our own. Here is my kid, Curt. They have a crazy house...

Filled with crazy kids...


So crazy continues...Even expanding over to the animals...
"Not me!" Bob says..

Sorry Bob, I have pictures..


Yeah and crazy goats too!!


But only we can say this...


Cause after all we are family..



And Im the only sane one out of the bunch..(Not really)



Cant wait to see this house next week. Pennsylvania here I come...!!
Its been too long...
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Whew.....I'm glad my family isn't the only crazy family around. tee hee
    Have fun in PA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy is definitely fun! Have a wonderful trip. I know you're going to have a great time.

    ReplyDelete