Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boo!!

Typically, I would not say I was crafty..I don't usually do anything artful as really, I don't have the time. After working full time, now I am walking at least 30 mins each night, the animals and cooking and cleaning, etc, I don't find/take the time to do much more. Lazy... Well, except my weekend naps..Anywhoo, I have this item that my Mother gave me many years ago. I decided to dress it up a bit..
Whoa!! Look at that!!!

After a trip to the dollar store

and about 5$ later

I ended up with this...

Now it might not be something you like, nor something you would have in your house...


But it is quite the achievement for me!!!
Then after Halloween, I can take off the lights and stickers and put them up for next year. Then!! I could decorate the little house for Christmas!!!

So what do you think?

Tell me.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You are so clever and for $5? AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very nice. that is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!
    And you know I love Halloween, too.
    I think you are on to something. I love those things that you keep all year and decorate for the seasons.
    I have a fiber optic Christmas tree that has become my holiday tree.
    Not only does it get dressed up for Christmas, but spiders for Halloween, butterflies for summer, easter eggs....I love that tree. And I have so much fun decorating it.

    ReplyDelete