Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Fashion....Marley here

Hi! Marley here. Its time to put away your summer wardrobe and break out the fall stuff!


Gee this little dress was so much fun this summer!

And my WONDER girl dress!!! Isn't it pretty?



My mom says that I need a little warmer clothing now when I am outside during the day.
I can wear this one now...But only for awhile because it is for spring or fall only..
Same with this one. This is the company my mom works for. She has lots of their clothes too and she just couldn't pass this up when she saw it!!! Thanks mom!!

I have had this for a couple of years now. Its so comfortable!

At my age, comfort is important.
Mom says this is cool.

This one is just about worn out. Its one of my old favorites..

I'm still a little to shy to go along on trick or treat night like Bob does, but my mom got this for me anyway. I can wear it around the house. Maybe one day I will get over my old puppy mill days. Sure is nice to be loved.
I never dreamed I would ever live anywhere else but in a little cage.

Now this sweater is for much colder weather. Its so cute!

This one is actually Bobs rain coat. It has stripes that glow in the dark.


This little rain coat is mine. Notice that mine has the big pocket on it. I can carry whatever I need along. You know like a treat or something.
It has to be a soft treat because I only have two teeth.
This rain coat is just a tad bit heavier. Its for the cold rain days. Actually, I don't wear this one because my mom makes sure I don't go out on days like that.
Well there's a run down on what I will be wearing this fall and winter. I thought I would share it with you! Aren't you excited?
Love,
Marley

3 comments:

  1. Marley, You are quite the fashionista! I love it that your mom got you something with her work logo on it. That's just too special! Dani got a new dress for Halloween. Her picture will be out on my blog closer to Halloween.

    I'm so glad that you and your mom's paths crossed. I know what a loving home you have now. That's the way it should be for all 4-legged kids everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you just adorable, Marley, even if you are sticking your tongue out at me. tee hee
    Will you be modeling any of those fine garments for the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her poor tounge. With no teeth to hold it, the tounge just slides out and stays there. Bless her little heart.

    ReplyDelete