Thursday, November 4, 2010

Job benefits

I get my fair share of complaints from people that come into our office.  Sometimes its because the rates have increased and sometimes its because they want to let me know how they feel about insurance in general.  At times, it can make the job a tad difficult.  But then there are days that people will thank you for being there.  They will, at times, thank you for recommending they take out certain coverages.  Ive had many of my people actually tell me they love me.  I'm not bragging, I'm just saying that I don't typically tell my butcher, or my dentist or my doctor that I love them.  But *my people* will tell me they do.  Just as I do them also...This is one of the benefits of my job.  Another benefit of my job is I also get to meet many fur folks also!!!!



This is midget and her human parents...


I am totally in love with Midget and her ears...And I'm not afraid to say it either!! 

I love you!!




Do you LOVE your job?  If you are retired now, did you love your job?

Tell me.

Love,
Me



3 comments:

  1. Midget is a pretty cute pup! About your job question - before the company I worked for merged with another one, I LOVED my job. Loved - Loved - Loved it! After the merger that group was disbanded and I had to transfer to a different department. I still refer to that job - not the people, just the job - as the job from hell. It just was NOT my type of work. But I had a great supervisor and he totally understood. Bless his heart! He helped me find another position in another area of the company. I liked that job well enough and could have probably worked there until I retired but I had always wanted to work in human resources. About 3 1/2 years before I retired several positions came up in HR and I threw my hat in the ring. I felt really blessed to have been chosen for one of the positions. I enjoyed the work and the people as much as I had enjoyed the position I had prior to the merger. It was a great way to end my working career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love Midget, too! And her ears. She's just adorable!!
    And her human parents look like real sweethearts.
    I'll get back to you on that job thing as soon as I get through with school and back to work. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that dog??! The ears... you couldn't help but smile to see her.

    Nope - I don't love my job, but I love my life and my job affords me my life that I love. I don't hate my job either, it's just a job...gotta be somewhere 8hrs a day....

    ReplyDelete