Friday, November 5, 2010

New camera discovery

 This is what I have to look forward to this weekend.  Stacking this..Maybe...See, I hurt my back last night.  I turned on my chair here at work yesterday and felt a *twinge*.  Then last evening I cleaned my house and vacuumed and then brought in a plant that was too heavy for one person to carry..and then also a load of this wood because I had the stove going.  
Trying to get out of bed this morning was not fun..getting dressed was even more difficult.  Now I'm sitting at my desk with a heating pad against my lower back..I'm struggling.. 
Anyway..I wanted to show you an option that I discovered on my camera.  I have yet to read the manual for my camera.  I just learn as I go..and I'm slow...but anyway..I can shoot in  


sephia...(not sure of spelling)

cool....

automatic.............

warm............

black and white........................................

here is warm

versus sephia....

cool versus

warm...


I'm going to try to learn one new thing per week...I will share..

Which do you prefer? 

Tell me..

Love,
Me


4 comments:

  1. I love the large b&w shot of Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy using all those options. It just depends on the picture that I'm taking which one I use.

    I hope you get to feeling better. Backaches are just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large black and white one is Marley..its totally out of focus but I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the warm the best, but that out of focus one of Marley is pretty neat, too.
    Please do share. We can learn with you.
    I sure hope your back is getting better every day!!!

    ReplyDelete