Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Putting up the peppers

 Picked another round of peppers over the weekend.  They are still growing like crazy and will more than likely have more.. I decided to clean these up and freeze them for use over the winter..



Doing them with the foodsaver is very easy...
 
It compacts them all just like this..


I bought this at yard sale over the summer for 25 cents..Not the foodsaver but this sheep. 
 Its made of metal.
Sheep metal!!   
 Ok.  Here is another yard sale find.  Its also made of metal and I have it hanging in the kitchen.  I have no idea what is written on this.  Some kind of Latin?  Could someone translate please? 


Then Bob wants to tell you tomorrow about going along on a job this weekend...

Love,
Me


3 comments:

  1. Melinda picked a peck of pickled peppers. . .

    Great yard sale finds! Can't wait to hear Bob's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My peppers didn't pepper this year. Along with most everything else in the garden. Oh well, there's always next year.
    Love that sheep. I mostly collect horse figures, but I'm not opposed to adding a whole farm full of critters. tee hee
    That Bob really gets around for a dog. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheep metal - that is funny! Cool finds and lots o' yummy peppers... mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete