Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa at Bass Pro

I believe!!!  I saw the real Santa!!!!

We took all 3 Grand ones for a photo op with Santa but the girls were separate from Dylan...Why you might ask?  Because it was just one of those days....


I don't want my picture taken!!!  I wont do it!  I wont!!!


Yeah, it was like that...And therefore you get Dylan standing to the side because he is just too cool to have his picture taken sitting on his lap.  Nope, not going to do it.   


 But the girls were just fine with it..  And then some.   




Bass Pro is a magical place at Christmas.....




And I still say this was the real Santa.  Just look at the twinkle. 


Have you seen Santa yet this year?

Tell me

Love,
Me


2 comments:

  1. I do believe you actually found the real Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't and I missed my chance. I didn't know he was at Bass Pro Shops. Darn it!! LOL
    Well, glad you and the grandones got to visit him.

    ReplyDelete